Toy And Equipment Loan Information
TOY AND EQUIPMENT LOAN INFORMATION
- The enclosed item has been loaned to you for 4 weeks, or the time specified on the Equipment Loan Agreement.
- Please return item in any boxes / packaging it was supplied to you in.
- When it is time to return the item please return to our office at The Virginia House Centre, Palace Street, Bretonside, Plymouth PL4 0DQ within our office hours of Monday-Friday 9:30am-2:30pm, or contact us on (01752) 204369 to make alternative arrangements.
- Batteries are supplied with items where required. Please note that existing batteries may not last the duration of the loan, in which case you will be responsible for replacing the batteries if you wish to continue using the item for the remainder of the loan.
- We check and clean all items before each loan. If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty please contact us straight away and we will try and arrange a suitable replacement where possible.
- All items loaned are for use under adult supervision.
- All electrical items are regularly tested. If they become damaged whilst on loan to you please stop using them and contact us straight away.
- Responsibility for the safety of the product remains with the manufacturer.
Our contact details are as follows:
Friends & Families of Special Children
The Virginia House Centre
Tel: (01752) 204369