We want all partnerships we have to be exactly that; a partnership. We want to fundraise and raise awareness of our charity, but we also want you, your employees and your business to benefit too. As well as creating fun opportunities for your employees to work together as a team to fundraise, we can also provide you with promotion on our social media accounts, fundraising newsletter and press releases.
There are lots of ways to support us and we can meet with you and create a partnership plan tailored to suit you and your business. If you would like to find out more about the benefits of your business working with Friends and Families of Special Children, please get in touch with our Lead Fundraiser, Hannah – 01752 204369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For businesses looking to make themselves stand out from other employers, encouraging your staff to volunteer is a fantastic way to do this. Volunteering encourages creative thinking and team working, as well as benefitting your local community. If you are interested in these opportunities please email email@example.com
- Increased awareness of your business by linking with a local charity.
- Engagement and involvement of staff, boosting team morale and enthusiasm.
- Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities.
- Networking potential with other participating businesses.
- Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
- Increased engagement with clients, customers or suppliers.